Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Murky Goings On"



   "It's never quite dark enough to make love in a parking lot!"

I've decided to write a short blog entry for each of my ceramic boxes.

I've also hit on the idea of naming my boxes, since they are all different, and having some kind of rhyming couplet or ditty to go with each one. That helps keep the rhyming spirit alive. 

This box is called "Murky Goings On".

For pottery cognoscenti this is a modified Ferguson Mckenzie shino, heavily carbon trapped. I started reducing at cone 012. The brush drawings were done with a cobalt/iron/manganese wash.



Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog