Monday, November 22, 2010

Stuck in Vierzon


Wheat fields, slender water in furrows
Calm yielding fog. Misting.
Barns loom.

Life view, belonging.
I belong.
Your life even is not yours,
   my awareness is not mine.

Take courage in this.

Write - when the thinking is right
tidal forces of change
mind distended by super gravitation
a sphere becomes a hollow tube

pride, achievements, all are yours, all dreams, all truths that are,
   all that is, grows, is yours.

now you must leave it here,
   you must leave yourself behind, when you go.

Stuck in Vierzon,
even though I’m here I ask myself
     where the hell is Vierzon?

.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog