Monday, November 15, 2010

What Happened



What happened to the revolution . . . did it die?
No it did not die . . . it lives and it is waiting.
What is it waiting for, if it lives? . . .
 . . . It is waiting for you.

What happened to your greed . . . did it die?
No it did not die . . . It became too much and fell down,
But it lives in pieces,
. . .  at the foot of the mountain.

What happened to my happiness . . . did it die?
No it did not die . . . It simply got lost, and you forgot where it was,
But it lives in a place . . .
 . . . were you can find it again.

What happened to your sadness . . . did it end?
No it did not end . . . it became a loving companion
Left you for someone else . . .
 . . . It was so sure you would miss it.


What happened to my hunger? . . . did it stop?
No it did not stop. It is with me now.
But I trust it . .
 . . . it tells me the truth.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog