Thursday, October 21, 2010

Allow Me



I'll kiss your belly and fondle your nose,
     Tug at your hair and lick at your toes.
I'll nibble your ears then clip your nails,
     to play on your fears with some of my tales.
I'll calm your all your terrors, and arouse all your passions.
     Pacify your worries, and install you with fashions.
Let me soar in your sky, and float in your oceans . . .
     I'll drown in your rivers, and get lost in your lotions.
I'll tidy what you won't neaten,
     And finish what you leave uneaten . . .
Let me die in your desert,
      So I might thrive in your oasis,
I'll swing from your palm fronds . . .
     and be nourished, by your mango's graces.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog