Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Feathers


From air and wings above the town. . .
Three feathers came floating down.

Would feathers come again this morning,
Notes fall down from the sky?
Perhaps they're words of warning,
Words to make me high.

A downy feather when I doubted God:
said, "Don't doubt me, you miserable Sod!"

A longer feather when I thought of you,
I knew by its color you were feeling blue.
The longest shaft fell for my wife
I brought them home , alas, she was my life.

Now the love has spiraled in . . .
And filled my cup up past the brim . . .
Earth pouring water to the seven seas,
As trees play music, to a gentle breeze.

From air and wings above the town,
Three feathers came floating down.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog