Monday, October 11, 2010

Poem for Raven . . .


Set a place for Raven Karner,
Tallest daughter of a Texas welder.
She came to model in big New York,
Came to learn the knife and fork.

Raven Karner what a pity,
You think of Texas as a place that’s shitty.
You raise your eyes and talk of God,
Fifth Avenue, and your friends so mod.

Raven Karner, what a shame,
You changed your life, and now your name,
Blame folks and friends back home for acts,
Girl what you need are facts.

Raven Karner, of Dawkins, Texas,
You've got a six-pack solar plexus.
A better body God never made,
But Raven your heart is so delayed.

Raven Karner, Dawkins, Texas
Who pierced your navel with that nexus?
Afraid of love, it let you shine,
When I told you of the love of mine.

Love’s a bitch - bless you girl!
For the avalanche you let unfurl.
I see you walking in your thong.
I see us loving, all night long.

In the bath I watch you bathing,
Went through Hell, but got to Heaven.
Karner, Raven I see the light,
Like or lump it, you’re mine tonight.

You shot me fast to outer space,
Saw the nursery where stars are made.
Saw the galaxies, thank you girl,
You let me see my love unfurl.

I saw you in each grain of dust,
Raven swept up all my lust.
I see the trickster that you are,
Raven girl, you've gone too far.

Flap your wings, let your thong uncurl,
Now I see what you are up to girl,
I tore your feathers off long ago.
You’ll lose more than clothes you know.

Raven Karner you look for blame,
Be a learner, stop playing games.
Take those feathers, throw them away,
Think about your heart someday.

I pinned Raven to my wall,
Raven Karner had it all.
Raven naked, in her feather boa,
Said she liked my protozoa.

Raven Karner wants a Lexus,
To drive her pals from Dawkins, Texas
Come to model in big New York
Come to learn the knife and fork.

Raven Karner melted Texas,
A welder's daughter who dealt in hexes.
Alas that heart God let fade,
Raven's body, God delayed.

Raven Karner of Dawkins, Texas
Who pierced your tummy with that nexus?
Afraid of love it let you shine,
When I told you, of the love of mine.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog