Monday, October 11, 2010

The Sound


I hear it in those voices
I hear it in my heart
Something large
Something great.

I hear it in the birds, and in the roar of cars
I hear it in Raven’s voice
I hear it in my own thoughts
Perhaps love is at hand.

It spreads, like a code,
I know others hear it too.
And I know there are those that don’t hear it yet
Though soon they will.

The sound gives courage
Enough to vault buildings
But why spill it?
Out of the heart where it belongs.

Perhaps the time of love is near.
The deer are silent in the streams,
They sniff at my feet
As they wade through my dreams.

Perhaps love is at hand.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog