Tuesday, November 23, 2010

05/14/2005 - No Ink!

My drawings of A_____ always work out best when she comes over at the spur of the moment.

She has an awful time remembering appointments, but she is one of the most pleasant of all my models to draw. She is so relaxed while she poses. When she moves it seems to be hardly at all. This amazing grace always comes from her sequence of movements.

This evening she was crazy about me not getting ink on her. She was going out.

I did my best to keep her pure, and a lot of the poses were ones where she crossed her arms or kept her fingers together so I wouldn't get her hands covered in medium.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog