Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wash Away


After food poisoning it was all very tempting.

They overbooked my flight and thanks to my son I fell down a flight of stairs . . .
Then I heard from the people who adopted our little darling.

He's still moist.

Everything I wanted is unfolding, even the things I never imagined..
So buckle up. This is happening. Awards don't mean anything. 
SOPA's dead. PIPA's dead. You don't have to like it . . or me even . . .

Cause is not a fact. It will never be. I'm glad to know there are sensible people out there. 
No regrets, they only hurt . . . sing me a love song instead. Upgrade your gray matter.

This is where I do it. Oh, waves of Time!

Wash away . . .


Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog