Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Will I see it?



If it has a history,
am I better for learning it?

Everything has history.
car parts, burgers, will I see,
past the crescents
of federal identities,
emblazoned over soft grass?

It's all too much to contend with,
Shouldn't I read about it first?

Water, railroad hubs, cattle drives

A history which can be learned
anytime.
is it better for seeing
or learning?

Will I see past the logos
the crescents, the familiar sigils
of state, corporate identities
will I see it?
or contend with it?

Won't there be a bit of passion?
Or just a din,
the creak of boarding house stairs.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog