Monday, November 29, 2010

Ona V___




Ona V___ is tall and thin,
     and has a regal way of speaking, from within.

She has a track star body, not an ounce of fat to spare . . . .
     like an Olympic champion . . . beautiful and feminine.

We go to the mirror, she looks at her face,
and when she does I get behind her, and stroke her deerlike legs,
     back, waist.

And when she asks me if I'm hitting on her, I say,
"Not really. I'm still drawing!" . . . We end it there.

But it is very erotic . . . she has the most powerful hands.
She gives beautiful back massages . . . she leaves me healed.



Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog