Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You won't color all love





















You won't color all love!
Create your home, how I am enough?
Esteemed fellow come hither.

'Tis your little Sister, 
Breathe sweetly,
Thou didst forget my only past,
Has yet ebbed your observation?

I sure marvel how emotional electricity
At his place our many companions
I see on Crete, vapors . . .
 a palpable past . . . infinite idol . . .

More balance will free and make important, a very crass impulse.
As a sculptor drives a chisel, so sculpt . . .
 . . . when we're away together.

January 7, 2008, with Tiana Hunter, 54, 55, 56  

Poem source text: from the cardboards:

you wont coward all love creature
hone how minion nerve esteem fellow
clean here there it
little sister breathe sweet
thoug did forget my only
past has yet ebb
observation
I
sure marvelous
emotion electric
or his play
our many companion
concrete vapour
palpable past
infinite faithful idol
more balance will free
make important and very crass
impulse & sculpture
drive chisel sculpt when aware together

Reading I

She [the voice during our work], initially calls me a coward. This later evolves through sound to 'cover' i.e. 'you won't cover all love' which later then becomes 'you won't see over' i.e. 'c-over' . . and later 'color' . .  She also calls me 'Esteemed fellow', and addresses Tia as 'Sweet Sister', yet admonishes Tia for forgetting her. She admits to being marveled by emotional electricity (from the work) . . as well as the dramatic 'play' aspect of it . . . but she wants me to take the abstract past. . . all the companions. ..  the vapors of the past and make them real. . make them concrete  ['c' on Crete] . . this will take a very crass impulse (male/female attraction) and make it very important . . . that is she will endow it with grace. She wants me to make sculpture when we're 'away' / 'aware' together.


Reading II:  

Tiana Hunter modeled for this work, and helped me compose the poem. Tiana indeeds sounds like "Diana", the Roman name for Goddess Artemis. The poem became a conversation between myself and Artemis where I am playing Apollo. Artemis addresses him: "Esteemed fellow, Create your home. How am I enough?"(She admonishes him for seeking her sexually, but Diana does not recognize her Brother, who then rejoins "Tis you little Sister. Did'st though forget?  . .  has yet / it ebbed your observation?" Apollo admonishes Artemis for not recognizing him. This said, she pleads with him to make their time together, their union, into something higher. 


The Muse Poems:

   1  2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog