Saturday, November 27, 2010

10/05/2005 - The Angel Flies


J___ and I here are working together as roommates, during one of the rare times when I could persuade her to be home, instead of out clubbing as was her normal tendency.
.
We talked about her Dad, the Columbian shaman, who worked a while for one of the aircraft manufacturers in the US.
.
He was a leader of men of sorts, but abandoned J___ with her mother when she was very young.
.
I don't think she ever trusted him or any man to be frank about it, after that. Maybe she was making peace with him, through me.
.
The symmetry of this piece told me J____ would be going soon.

The angel I sensed above her at the beginning, is there at the top of the painting.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog