Saturday, November 27, 2010

04/29/2005 - J___ X___

This sweet girl comes from Turkish and Columbian background.

She is quite attractive, has a very calm personality, and has a very large scar that goes between her breasts and across the side of her body. She had open heart surgery as a small child.

This image is full of detail. Her hair is absolutely wonderful, full of ringlets, so incredibly expressive.

She starts me drawing hair.

In her I see figures dancing.

Pages of sketches.
She draws what she knows
Parades her fashions,
Women's clothes.

I see men carrying women, I see women dancing inside men.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog