Saturday, November 27, 2010

10/04/2005 - Drawing


A painted crazy one with J___.

J___ X___ is coming over. She is electrifying for me. This simple girl with the big scar down her chest. So trusting. She has the heart of a dove.

I'm trying the word thing again, painting out the words.

The test here I think is about her father, a Columbian shaman, and his healing work

Yet the shaman abandoned his daughter.

Our experimentation continues. We continue to work on the drawings together. She’s fabulous at handling a brush and mimics my strokes perfectly. After she models she stands up and takes a color and I take a color and we go over the lines together, bringing some forward, allowing others to fall back. It’s a process of resolution and simplification. Finding the meaning of the lines.

The yoga of ten poses becoming one. The yoga of ten dances becoming one dance.

I’m teaching J____ to draw. Gave her some formal exercises to do at home this week.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog