Saturday, November 27, 2010

10/05/2005 - Raven Moves In

This was one of the pieces J___ X___  did with me early on during her stay at my place. Her aunt had thrown her out of the apartment because she found out she was having a relationship a young woman.

With no place to go, she phoned me up and asked if she could stay with me for a week until she figured out what to do next.

In this experiment, I had J___ write words which I dictated, about Raven.

Then she modelled several figures for me. The remarkable thing about this work is that the figures actually do look like Raven, who was tall and lanky, and had a gawky sort of face, very slim with short cropped hair.

J___  on the other hand is nothing like this. She is shorter, more amply hipped and busted, with long hair.

The energy taken by the poses always overwhelms the body's own physical characteristics, and becomes like what is being thought.

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog