Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tea-bowl for Maya, #3 of 36, "The Rosy Cup"



     "Watered Shino, tinged and rosy,
      To daughter Maya, a gift with poesy."

This is Tea-bowl #3, one of the few I've reserved for close friends or family.

This bowl was chosen by my daughter.

She went for grace and simplicity, some action by the fire, some flashes of color, but not a lot of show. I'm proud to say she's a woman of action, and accomplishment. She thinks about what she does. She appreciates what's subtle.

If you'd like to understand why I'm giving this work away, you might enjoy reading this.

Tomorrow I'll post bowl # 4.



-:-

    123,  4,  5,  6
   78910,11,12

Featured Post

Guide to Chaga Harvesting and Preparation

I've already posted on the positive benefits of Chaga for the health. Other sites on the web go into detail about this bounty of th...

Search This Blog